Friday, February 19, 2016

Animal Bits and Bobs

Nothing exciting but just links to things, some that caught my fancy - and in one case something that completely horrified me.

This is the horrific one. Why would you even think of doing this? http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2016/02/18/dolphin-manhandled-to-death-by-beachgoers-taking-selfies/

On a happier note we have this to restore our faith in humanity.

And another heart warmer. What a wonderful vet.

And, for no other reason than that they are beautiful, these spectacular horses.

2 comments:

Jo said...

Sorry I saw that first post about the dolphin. As you said, horrific. Especially loved the horses. Seen some of them on FB.

Helen V. said...

The horses are glorious, aren't they. I was so upset by the dolphin incident that I googled 'beautiful horses for something to make me feel a little better.