Thursday, April 23, 2015

A-Z Blogging Challenge: Time

It seems to be slipping through my fingers at the moment. I've just realised how far we are into the year. It's almost the end of April! How did that happen? It seems only a few days ago that we were celebrating my birthday - but that was just after New Year, wasn't it. So what has happened since then?

There must have been a lot - it's nearly four months after all - but it all seems to be a blur of mostly nothing. Except now I look at it seriously I realise that, apart from living daily life, there have been other things happening. A lot in fact. There have been celebrations - several birthdays for starters, family get togethers (quite a few actually and especially nice to have caught up with family from the eastern states), meet ups with friends (there have been a number of those and very nice they were, too), absorbing a bit of culture (the Doctor Who concert and Sculptures by the Sea being the stand outs) and some sadness with the death of my much loved little dog, As well we've been working towards some very necessary renovations.

Hmm. All in all I've been pretty busy, haven't I. No wonder things have been speeding along. Turns out I've hardly had time to take a breath.


4 comments:

Tamara said...

Time would have been my second thing to write about today. Because there is never enough. Glad you are using yours to do the things that are important to you, meeting family and friends :-)

Helen V. said...

Thanks for dropping by, Tamara.

S. L. Hennessy said...

You really HAVE been busy. I understand - I never feel like I have enough time in the day.

Good luck with the A to Z Challenge!
A to Z Co-Host S. L. Hennessy
http://pensuasion.blogspot.com/

Helen V. said...

It's funny how you don't realise just how much has happened until you actually look at it. Good luck with your A-Z Challenge, too, S L. Hennessy.