Sunday, July 22, 2007

Winter ills.

Virgo and I have spent the week feeling very sorry for ourselves having both come down with the virus currently rampaging through Perth. When we've managed to stay upright for any time at all whatever energy we've had available has had to be spent on critical things - like going to the doctor. We did manage a visit to the shops for groceries on Friday and returned with a rather strange collection of goods and some weird omissions. Still it's enough to keep us from starving if this goes on much longer. What is infuriating is my inability to concentrate for more than a few minutes at a time. I haven't gone near my homework. It's due for discussion on Wednesday night and the way I feel at the moment I don't think it's going to be done by then. Ah well.

1 comment:

Carol Ryles said...

Sorry to hear abt the virus. If it's only consolation, I only have half my homework done for Wednesday and I have no excuse!