Saturday, August 04, 2018

I Love Me a Flash Mob

and here are a few that I came across today.

This one is a cover of Led Zeppelin's Stairway to Heaven, a song I love. I haven't been able to find out who the performers are but the video was released by SWR1 Hitparade.

This is another release by SWR1. This one is a cover of Queen's  Bohemian Rhapsody. Here's the original.

This one came up twice in my Facebook newsfeed today. It's a selection from Les Miserables performed by the State Opera of South Australia.  

And this haka was a performance by the team of 50 men chosen to perform at the Opening Ceremony of the Rugby World Cup. They performed flash mobs of this haka a number of times. 

2 comments:

Jo said...

No time right now Helen, but will check back later. The flash mobs I have seen that have been surprises for everyone, usually make me want to cry.

Helen V. said...

I like those flash mobs, too, Jo. These were obviously organised but the public doesn't seem to have had a clue which makes them more enjoyable.