Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Australian Women Writers Challenge 2014



So I've been taking part of the Australian Women Writers Challenge for a couple of years now. The idea is to encourage the reading of books by Australian women writers. They don't have to be contemporary and there are different levels of commitment from reading a small number of books to choosing to read and review a larger number. There are review hints if you haven't reviewed before and   the website has other interesting activities too.

I've enjoyed participating in previous years and I'm looking forward to this year. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi - I'm not Australian, but I love the silhouette on this challenge badge! I clicked your link at the A to Z Challenge (my first challenge - new blogger). Trying to get a head start on which blogs I want to read during that challenge. Will catch up with Henri on a later visit ;-)

Helen V. said...

That logo is pretty special. I'm trying to have a look around at various blogs too and I visited yours. Looks interesting.
Thanks for visiting.

Damaria Senne said...

I think this is the second or third time I'm hearing of this challenge. Not sure where I read about it though. It sounds interesting.

Helen V. said...

I find it a good way to find authors I haven't come across before, Damaria.