Friday, February 15, 2008

Dreaming Again

The contents list for Dreaming Again edited by Jack Dann has been put up on Jonathan Strahan's blog and several others. I am delighted to see among the writers no less than five of my Clarion South mates - Ben Francisco Maulbeck, Chris Lynch, Christopher Green, Jason Fischer and Peter M. Ball - and three of our tutors - Simon Brown, Margo Lanagan and Lee Battersby. They are in good company. This is a truly impressive list with many other fine writers on it too. The anthology comes out in June and I'll be one of the first in line. I was fortunate enough to read some of these stories at Clarion South. Believe me, you don't want to miss them.

2 comments:

Carol Ryles said...

It certainly looks good. Can't wait to see it,

Satima Flavell said...

Nice line up! Of course, I want to see you in the next one, Helen:-)