Sunday, August 05, 2007

Conflux - Virtual Minicon

What fun it was! I wasn't sure it would work but it did - beautifully. I managed to visit the author sessions I most wanted to - Simon Brown, Melaina Faranda and Glenda Larke - with a look in at a couple of others. Then I hung out in the virtual Lounge for a while where conversation largely centred around chocolate and alcohol or the two combined. It was especially good to see Laura Goodin and Peter Ball at Melaina's session. It made a mini-reunion of Clarion South 2007 with the four of us there, mini being in this month apparently.
I'm still trying to organise my finances so I can go to Conflux 4 in real time. After last night I want to go all the more. We shall see.

2 comments:

Laura E. Goodin said...

I really, really hope you can make it to Conflux 4 -- it would be GREAT to see you again in person.

Helen V. said...

Me too. It all depends on airfares but at least we have email and blogs.