Friday, June 21, 2019

Here's Something Pretty

Not much of anything is happening in my garden at the moment due to my run of surgeries. I've finally been given permission to do some work there but it's going to take quite a while to catch up on the weeding and other tasks which have been pretty much on hold since last October. I did manage to grow some summer veggies but that was only because I planted them out before everything went pear-shaped. The garden still gives me lovely surprises now and then, though, and here is today's.


I have several large pots of these beauties - yellow bearded irises are among my favourite flowers -and I'm making the most of this bloom now because they are quite fragile and I doubt it will last long if the storms we're being warned about hit tomorrow.

No comments: