Tuesday, November 26, 2013

So Day of the Doctor

Well, it was highly satisfying. I'm not going into detail because I know there are still folks who haven't watched it but I loved how the story line tied so much of the Doctor's history together so intelligently. It's full of clever twists, reminders, cameos, unexpected facts, solutions to problems and so much more - especially the on-going story line which I think is going to delight most fans.

I think Steven Moffat has definitely pulled it off because when he's good he's very, very good and this time he is very, very good.

It's available free on iView in Australia for a while. If you haven't seen it yet, go, sit comfortably and enjoy.

I enjoyed The Five(ish) Doctors Reboot too as well as some of the other videos here on the BBC website.

Why yes I am a Doctor Who tragic.


No comments: