Monday, October 12, 2020

Forest Xylophone

I've been struggling to find much more than a sliver of joy in life at the moment - although I do have to say having a four year old throw herself onto your lap and wrap her arms around you for no other reason than she is pleased to see you and to have a one year old's face light up when he sees you are pretty pleasurable slivers. 

Given the times we're living in we need to treasure such moments so I've decided - instead of dwelling on the mess we're in - I'm going to share anything which gives me pleasure for a while. The same friend who posted "Those Were The Days" found this lovely video. I gather it's been around for quite a while - it was made made as part of an advertisement some years ago - but this is the first time I've seen it. Here in the middle of a forest a wooden xylophone plays. Enjoy.




No comments: